Detoxifying your body doesn’t stop at your liver, you additionally need to concentrate on tissues that gather substantial metals and corrosive develop.What’s more, since your kidneys channel the blood, it’s no big surprise that they can truly take a hit when you’re carrying on with a not as much as perfect way of life.
Kick your detox into high gear with this delicious drink. Its high fiber content also helps your liver get rid of excess waste.
- 3 large organic celery stalks
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Chop up the pineapple and rinse it off.
- Clean the celery and parsley and chop into small pieces.
- Blend all the ingredients with a little lemon water and pulse until smooth.
- Add a bit of water at a time if it’s still too thick.
- Drink a cup in the morning and another in the evening for a week straight for best results.
- To take it as a complete meal, add a handful of almonds and 2 tablespoons of oats.
Pineapple is low in potassium, making it a good choice for people with chronic kidney disease. Its intense juicy flavor covers up some of the strong taste of parsley. It’s often used to help manage osteoarthritis and swelling of the digestive tract. It also contains cancer-fighting bromelain, as well as thiamin, vitamin B6, copper, vitamin C and manganese.
Celery is chock-full of dietary fiber that keeps your bowels healthy and clean. It also contains antioxidants like quercetin and phenolic acids that fight inflammation and oxidative stress. The healthy veggie is used to treat treating joint pain, lower blood pressure, fight cancer and soothe the nervous system. Plus, it’s very low in calories.
Parsley isn’t just a garnish, it’s also a healing food. In fact, it’s a powerful diuretic used to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney stones (nephrolithiasis), and edema. It even works against osteoarthritis, anemia and high blood pressure. However, parsley should be avoided by pregnant women as it can cause miscarriage.