This How You Can Stop A Heart Attack In 60 Seconds
Most of us don’t know that there is one single ingredient that can stop a heart attack in only 60 seconds.
Have you heard about cayenne pepper? This is one of the most famous kinds of chili peppers. You should always have cayenne peppers in your home, since these peppers can save a person from a heart attack.
Medical professional are amazed by the healing powers of these peppers, and therefore the health experts research the astonishing effects of these peppers on the health.
Herbalists often save their patients from a heart attack by using cayenne peppers. They give the patients tea from cayenne peppers and the patients recover in a single minute.
The most important fact is that this effect of cayenne peppers is not proven in a laboratory under controlled condition. Instead, the amazing healing benefit of cayenne peppers is based on the personal experience of the doctors and herbalists and their patients.
Using cayenne peppers
Cayenne peppers contain 90,000 Scoville units. Other kinds of peppers such as Scotch Bonet, Habanero, Jalapeno, African Bird, Jamaican Hot peppers and Thai Chi contain the same value. You can buy cayenne peppers at health food shops, oriental grocery shops and markets.
If a person is having a heart attack, give him/her one teaspoon of cayenne peppers mixed with a glass of water. The person must be conscious to drink this.
For unconscious patients, put several drops of cayenne pepper extract under the tongue of the patient.
Cayenne peppers balance the circulation by stimulating the blood flow and heart rate. They are able to stop bleeding as well as an ongoing heart attack.
Many experts claim that they have never lost a patient due to the cayenne pepper therapy.
Preparation of a cayenne pepper tincture
This remedy is excellent for emergency situations. Cayenne peppers grow in South America and India and are the most famous type of chili peppers.
Chili is a bushy perennial tropical plant. Ground chili contains more capsaicin that any other pepper. The tiniest chili peppers are usually the hottest peppers. So, always choose small chili peppers.
• 3 cayenne peppers
• Cayenne pepper powder
• Vodka or 50% alcohol
• 1 l. glass bottle
1. Use gloves as protection.
2. Fill ¼ of the bottle with the cayenne powder. Cover the powder with alcohol.
3. Mix the fresh peppers with alcohol in a blender to get a thick consistency. Fill 2/4 of the bottle with this blend.
4. Fill the last quarter with alcohol. Shake the bottle several times each day.
5. Keep the remedy in a dark room for 14 days and then strain it. Pour the tincture in a dark bottle. If you want a more powerful remedy, keep the tincture in a dark place for 3 months and then strain it.
6. If you keep the tincture in a dry and dark place it will never spoil.
Give 10 drops of tincture to the person with a heart attack or stroke. Then, give him/her another 10 drops after 5 minutes pass. Give the dose every 5 minutes until the person’s condition improves.
For unconscious patients, put 3 drops under the tongue and perform CPR. Repeat the procedure every 5 minutes until the person regains consciousness and feels better.
Benefits of cayenne peppers
• These peppers can be used for treating other minor illnesses.
• They protect you from Colletotrichum and Phomopsis, since they are effective against fungi.
• Cayenne peppers are also beneficial for the digestive tract, since they relive gasses and stimulate the production of gastric juices.
• These peppers are effective against cancer, and are especially beneficial for patients with lung cancer, and smokers. Capsaicin in cayenne peppers prevents the appearance of tumors caused by smoking. The same effects was seen in patients with liver cancer
• Cayenne peppers can be also used against arthritis, stomach issues, toothaches, flu symptoms, obesity, migraines, redness and allergies.
Nutrients in cayenne peppers
Cayenne peppers contain 26 types of nutrients. These peppers are rich in minerals such as magnesium, selenium and zinc. They also contain vitamin C and vitamin A.
Cayenne peppers are one of the most effective natural ingredients that are beneficial for the heart. If you suffer from heart problems, prepare this tincture and keep it in your home.